Advantages of Using Shea Butter for the Skin
From pimples to blemishes or any kind of other problems, Shea Butter makes perfect use. Shea butter is oil-rich in fat that is obtained from the Karite tree. It is also called the Shea tree. Shea butter is beneficial for skin and hair, along with many health benefits. Shea butter has been widely used in the manufacture of beauty products due to its medicinal properties.
What is Shea Butter?
The oil obtained from the seeds of Vitellaria Paradoxa is called Shea butter. This oil remains in solid form at room temperature. Fruits of Karite trees have seeds from which Shea butter is obtained. They are crushed and boiled to extract oil from these seeds or nuts.
Properties of Shea Butter:
1. The main components of Shea butter include oleic acid, stearic acid, linoleic acid, etc. All these components are rapidly absorbed in the body as they melt easily at body temperature.
2. Moisturizing and healing properties of Shea Butter are beneficial for many skin problems.
3. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that are helpful in treating many diseases.
4. Shea butter is widely used in health and beauty products due to its medicinal properties and high content of nutrients.
5. Shea butter contains UV-B absorbing Triterpene Esters such as Cinnamic acid and Tocopherol. Apart from these, Shea butter contains high amounts of carotene such as Phytosterols and hydrocarbons.
6. Shea butter contains 5 major fatty acids such as Palmitic, Stearic, Oleic, Nilolic, and Arachidic acids. Stearic and oleic are available in high amounts in Shea butter. Shea butter contains about 85 to 90 percent of fatty acids.
7. Phenolic compounds are known for their antioxidant properties. Shea butter contains 10 types of phenolic compounds. In 10 types of phenolic compounds, 8 are catechins.
8. Tocopherol is known as the second vitamin E. Many of its variants are predominantly found in Shea butter. But their concentration may be low or high depending on the technique of making Shea butter and the environment, climate.
9. Vitamin A is found naturally in Shea butter. Vitamin A presents in Shea Butter keeps the skin healthy and protects from harmful ultraviolet rays of the Sun. It is helpful in controlling skin conditions like eczema, itching, swelling.
10. Due to the presence of Vitamin E, this product also increases the elasticity and whitening of the skin.
Due to all these components and other nutrients, the benefits of Shea butter are effective in removing health and beauty problems.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
Shea butter is used exclusively in skin and hair moisturizer creams, lotions, and other types of products. Shea butter is a product rich in fat due to which it helps in moisturizing the skin. According to the studies, Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory properties that protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
In winter or summer, along with health, skincare is also needed. But the problem comes when different types of prescriptions have to be taken to get rid of skin problems such as pimples and blemishes. There is nothing like they are not beneficial. But how would it be if all skin related problems were solved in one thing?
Best Shea Butter for Every Skin Type:
Shea butter is one such thing. It is best for every skin type and helps to overcome all types of skin problems. It is a type of fat extracted from the nuts of a tree named Shea. It is usually extracted from Shea trees of West Africa. It is also easily available in the market in other countries including India. Hence Shea butter is Beneficial for the skin.
Shea butter is considered effective in making skin soft and glowing as it contains vitamins besides fatty acids. Apart from this, it also has anti-aging properties that keep away the signs of aging. Shea butter lotion ranging from shampoos and other cosmetic products.
Benefits of Shea Butter for Skin:
1- Shea butter also contains vitamins A and E which helps to protect the skin from the dangerous ultraviolet rays of the sun.
2- It helps in the production of collagen in the skin, which keeps the skin young. Shea butter also helps overcome wrinkles. For this, it is necessary to apply it on the face regularly.
3- It works as an excellent moisturizer for the skin. It locks the moisture in the skin itself because of this the skin is not dry.
4- If there are any spots and pimples on the face, Shea butter helps to remove them.
5- Shea butter has also been considered effective in the treatment of stretch marks. It is used prominently in products designed to remove stretch marks.
6- Applying Shea Butter on the skin keeps skin problems like eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis away.
7- After shaving with a razor, the skin may get irritation as well as your skin becomes dry. Sometimes this burning sensation can be very unbearable and can take the form of stains. You can use Shea butter to avoid this type of problem.
8. Shea butter is effectively adapted to the soft, delicate, and sensitive skin of babies. After bathing your child, use it for the treatment of eczema or diaper rash on the skin of the child. Shea butter is considered to be very effective in addressing these types of problems.
9. Shea butter has anti-inflammatory properties on the skin. This product contains several derivatives of cinnamon acid that exhibit anti-inflammatory properties. These properties improve the skin condition and relieve inflammatory skin problems.
10. You can use Shea butter to make your lips beautiful and soft. Shea butter is easily absorbed into the skin and provides extra moisture and nutrition to the skin.
Note: Since Shea butter contains natural latex, so you should try to apply it on a small part of the skin before using it. If there is any kind of reaction or itching, do not use it at all. Apart from this, use only the Shea butter on which the edible is written. If it is for the skin, apply it only on the skin.